When it comes to fitness goals, losing belly fat is probably one the most popular goals people have when they join the gym. Whilst doing endless crunches may help to make your core stronger, it’s not the most effective way to lose belly fat. A whole-body approach will be more optimal, combined with proper nutrition, along with other elements.
We’ve combined two high-energy workouts consisting of full body movements to help strengthen and shape your body and help you achieve your fat loss goals. Watch them below and give them a go in the gym!
Also, make sure to check out our top calorie burning exercise list below for some exercise ideas.
- Burpee 8-10 reps
- Walkout into a push up 8-10 reps
- Mountain climbers 30 reps (15 per side)
- Bear crawl with resistance band 8-10 reps
Complete each exercise, back-to-back. Complete 3-4 rounds.
- Deadlifts. 5 reps
- Dumbbell thrusters 8-10 reps.
- Kettlebell swings8-12 reps.
- Jumping lunges 6-12 reps each leg.
- Mountain climbers 1-20 reps.
Make sure to warm up and cool down when performing these workouts.
WHAT ARE SOME GREAT CALORIE BURNING EXERCISES I CAN TRY IN THE GYM OTHER THAN CARDIO?
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 exercises personal trainers recommend when it comes to burning fat:
- Barbell or dumbbell thrusters
- Kettlebell swings
- Squats (and its variations – for example, jump squats).
- Lunges (and its variations – for example, jumping lunges).
- Pull ups
- Bent over rows
- Press ups
- Mountain climbers
2 thoughts on “How to lose belly fat: the top calorie-burning exercises”
Я в шоке 😺